MUAS 2015 > Home
The European Space Agency is organising, in the context of the Data User Element (DUE) of the Earth Observation Envelope Programme (EOEP), a conference on Mapping Urban Areas from Space – MUAS 2015.
The purpose of this conference is to provide scientists and data users with the opportunity to present first-hand and up-to-date results from their on-going research and application development activities by using data from past and current Satellites.
The Conference will be held at ESA – ESRIN (Frascati - Italy) the 04 and 05 November 2015.
The outcome of this conference will help to further shape the next generation of R&D activities in the frame of ESA Earth Observation Programmes.
The workshop is open to:
- ESA Principal Investigators and Co-Investigators
- Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 users
- representatives from national, European and international space agencies, national mapping agencies and value adding industries.
31/08/2015: The abstract submission DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED until 07 SEPTEMBER 2015 - until 12:00 CET.
To submit your abstracts > HERE
- 30/09/2015: Registration interface is now open. Please register HERE
- 16/10/2015: The Preliminary Programme is now available HERE
- 21/10/2015 : The Final Programme is now on line at http://due.esrin.esa.int/muas2015/page_programme_overview.php
Download a printable version of the MUAS 2015 POSTER list HERE