MWBS 2015 > Home
The European Space Agency is organising, in the context of the Data User Element (DUE) programme, a conference on Mapping Water Bodies from Space - MWBS 2015.
The purpose of this conference is to provide scientists and data users with the opportunity to present first-hand and up-to-date results from their on-going research and application development activities by using data from past and current Satellites.
The Conference will be held at ESA – ESRIN (Frascati - Italy) the 18 and 19 of March 2015.
The outcome of this conference will help to further shape the next generation of R&D activities in the frame of ESA Earth Observation Programme.
The workshop is open to:
- ESA Principal Investigators
- Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 users
- representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries
- 19/02/2015: Registration interface is now open. Please register HERE
- 16/01/2015: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 28 JANUARY 2015.